Our ply and softwood cases are used across a number of industries for a multitude of applications, fully customisable with product protection in mind.
They are ideal for heavy products that require a greater level of protection in transit including high value and fragile items. Typical uses include the storage and shipment of machinery and machine parts, engineering products, electronic equipment, metal, aviation products, medical and laboratory equipment.
Key benefits include:
- Custom-made design
- Delivered in flatpack form for easy storage or supplied assembled
- Easy to assemble
- Available for large or small quantity requirements
- High level of protection
- Stackable in transit and storage
- Reusable and durable construction
- Can be supplied with a loose top, a loose top and side or sub-assembled, depending on method of packing and storing
- Available with integral 2 or 4-way entry pallet base
- Suitable and secure for global shipments
- Suitable for long-term storage
- All materials used are heat treated to meet current ISPM15 shipping regulations